Forth Neighbourhood Partnership will meet tomorrow afternoon at 2pm.
At 2pm on 3rd February 2016
West Pilton Neighbourhood Centre
Come along and hear about:
Plans for the improvement of West Pilton Park
- Increasing the use of the park for physical activity
- Improving the park environment
- Improving people’s perception of the park
The Neighbourhood Environment Programme Fund (NEPs)
- A presentation on some of the projects carried out locally to improve our open spaces.
- How you can get involved in identifying future projects.
Friends of Granton Castle Walled Garden Group
- A presentation on Granton’s ‘forgotten’ walled garden – dating from Jacobean times.
- Proposals from local people to safeguard and restore the garden.
There will be a short period at the start of the meeting for Neighbourhood Partnership business. For further information contact Jim Pattison, 529 5082 – email@example.com