Free swimming for Primary School children this Easter break
Edinburgh Leisure are delighted to announce that thanks to funding from the City of Edinburgh Council, their free swimming initiative will be on offer again at all Edinburgh Leisure pools from 3rd – 20th April (inclusive). Primary School children can swim for free during Public Swim sessions.
Remember that children under 5 swim for free all year round at every Edinburgh Leisure pool.
When is the free swimming available?
During Public Swims
3rd to the 20th April 2015
The earlier you get there the more fun you can have; the recommend arriving no later than half an hour before the Public Swim session’s finish time. It’s important that children are safe whilst in the swimming pools. To make sure they enjoy their swim time and stay safe, their normal adult/child ratios will be observed. These are:
• Under 5 years old: one adult to one child (with or without armbands), or one adult to two children with armbands
• 5 to 8 years old: one adult to two children (with or without armbands)
• Mixed ages: one adult to one child under five with armbands, and one 5 – 8 years old (with or without armbands)
• Over 9 years old: children can use the swimming pool on their own
As always, if you have any queries contact the centre on the number listed.
Free swimming at these pools:
• Ainslie Park Leisure Centre (0131 551 2400)
• Dalry Swim Centre (0131 313 3964)
• Drumbrae Leisure Centre (0131 312 7957)
• Glenogle Swim Centre (0131 343 6376)
• Gracemount Leisure Centre (0131 658 1940)
• Leith Victoria Swim Centre (0131 555 4728)
• Portobello Swim Centre (0131 669 6888)
• Queensferry High (0131 669 6888)
• Royal Commonwealth Pool (0131 667 7211)
• Warrender Swim Centre (0131 447 0052)