The Education, Children & Families Committee did not change their decision at the meeting on 11 February 2016 so the Retreat has not been awarded a 3-year grant.
They have however proposed giving us a 1-year contract extension (95% of the 2015-1016 contract value). This still needs to be approved by the Finance & Resources Committee which meets on 17 March 2016.
If this extension is granted, it will give us time to investigate what other sources of funding may be available to allow the Retreat to remain open after March 2017.
A further update will be posted once we have heard the outcome of the meeting on 17 March.
A heartfelt thank you for all your support.
Written by Pilton Retreat